As hypermobility is becoming widely recognized, conversations about its role in the safety of yoga and fitness are everywhere. But hypermobility presents differently among individuals and much is still not known. Jules and Catherine bring together the most current research and decades of experience to create this workshop that separates the facts from the misinformation and then translate this knowledge for you in a practical manner. Together they created this tutorial that analyzes the postures, utilizes props, and refines cues so you can help prevent exacerbating symptoms of hypermobility such as joint pain, instability and weakness. Jules and Catherine deliver the material with a positive and upbeat approach that highlights yoga and how it can be enjoyed again.
- Review of hypermobility spectrum disorders from generalized joint laxity to Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Common symptomatology in hypermobile individuals
- Skills and techniques to maintain joint integrity and tissue health
- How to add these techniques into your yoga practice
- Analysis of over 20 yoga poses and the best ways to approach them with hypermobility
Available for immediate streaming access.