Charlie Reid and Jules Mitchell combine mobility training principles with conventional yoga postures to increase strength and develop your usable range of motion. By focusing on competency in some basic skills that often get overlooked in the pursuit of fancy poses, you’ll learn unique and effective mobility training progressions you can add to your all levels yoga classes immediately. Drills require minimal props for ease of teaching while progressively challenging students with a variety of skill levels. Number of reps and isometric hold times are suggested which can help you organize your class while providing adequate time under tension to promote progress. Your students and their joints will thank you.
- Core Intelligence™ practices
- Scapular Intelligence™ practices
- Lower extremity drills
- Advanced core progressions
- Upper extremity drills – pulling, pushing, handstands
- Bonus course – Spinal Intelligence™ and bridge progressions
Available for immediate streaming access.
- Audio/visual discussion with slideshow including theory and movement goals (30 minutes)
- PDF of slide deck
- Video course including mobility drills and assessment tips (90 minutes)
- PDF manual of video course including still photos of drills and teaching guidelines
- Bonus course (video and pdf manual) for backbends
Duration: 2 hours with 2 to 5 CEUs depending on engagement in the course.